Join leading figures from the world of sport for our first virtual Gala quiz or sponsor the event and help raise vital funds for our work.
Date: Thursday 19 November 2020
Time: 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: Your Home
Price: £50 per team (including two entries to the Prize Draw)
As the London Playing Fields Foundation Gala Dinner at The Savoy cannot take place this year, we have set up an exciting alternative that will allow us we connect with our supporters.
The Virtual Gala Quiz will take place on Thursday 19 November and can be accessed from your own home. You will hear from the peerless MC Martin Bayfield and a range of sporting stars before taking part in our quiz from the comfort of your sofa.
How it will work
- Purchase tickets via our event website. You will just need one per team, so nominate a team captain to do this.
- The quiz, hosted by Martin Bayfield, will run from 7.30pm
- There will be 5 rounds of multiple choice questions including film and music clips.
- The maximum of people in one team is 10, guests should adhere to the Government Guidelines in their location at the time of the quiz. People in separate locations can be part of a team and can communicate with each other via their own platforms such as FaceTime, WhatsApp etc. The team captain will register the team and be responsible for submitting the team’s answers.
- The Silent Auction will reach its conclusion at the end of the evening with lots being available to bid on prior to the event. Team Captains and registered Guests will receive an email to notify them when the lots become live.
- Purchasing a ticket on the website will automatically register you to donate or bid on a Silent Auction lot. Alternatively, you can register here.
- We recommend that you watch the quiz livestream on your computer or laptop and communicate with friends and make your bids via your mobile device.
- A prize will be awarded to the winning team.