- 709 cricket matches were played on our pitches, around 38 games a week.
- 3,771 football matches were played on our grounds, 134 matches a week.
- 105 local people signed up to our Green Hearts project which gets people walking, jogging or running around our fields to keep active and improve well-being.
- 93 Football Association education courses were delivered on our grounds, supporting career progression in sport.
- 65 cricket teams played on our grounds.
- 563 football teams regularly used our facilities.
- More than 200,000 Londoners used our pitches, which are available to hire.
- 162 adults and 53 young people attended Coping Through Football, a grassroots project which improves the well-being of adults and young people experiencing mental health problems.
- 54 youth football matches were played at London Marathon Playing Field Greenwich each Sunday during the football season.
*1st October 2017-30th September 2018.
For every £1 we invest in producing good quality pitches, we only recoup 39p in hiring income.
PLEASE DONATE TODAY to make sure our work can keep having an incredible impact on people’s lives.