Have you benefited from London’s playing fields and want them to remain the green hearts of local communities?
Support our work to make sure future generations have somewhere safe to play sport.
Affordable, well-managed and maintained playing fields can provide teams and individuals who use them with a sense of belonging. Our projects show that sport brings communities together, raises aspirations and provides an alternative to crime and anti-social behaviour.
But we can only provide grassroots sports opportunities and facilities for disadvantaged and under-represented groups with your support.
There are many exciting, rewarding and meaningful ways you can get involved in our work.
- Donate today to help protect, promote and ensure London’s playing fields create happier, healthier, and more cohesive communities.
- Whether you’re up for running a marathon in our name or getting your baking hat on, you’ll help provide a place to play sport forever by fundraising for our work.
- Become a corporate partner and benefit from everything from team building days at our grounds to volunteering opportunities for staff.
- Attend or sponsor one of our fundraising events which includes our LPFF Quiz and Gala Dinner.
- Leave a legacy to London Playing Fields Foundation and help protect places to play sport forever.
- Sign our Charter for Playing Fields in London to urge local authorities and sporting bodies to adopt a 12-point call to action that provide long term protection for the capital’s playing fields.
- Let us know if there’s a field at risk of commercial or residential development in your area so that we can support you to oppose its loss and restore it to full use.
DO CONTACT US if you want to discuss any of the above, or to explore other ways to support our mission providing a place to play sport forever.